Friday, February 22, 2008

Free Write

I have no idea what to write about so I think I'm just going to talk about what has been going on in my life in the past couple months. I finally finished all of my grad school/internship applications and now all I have to do is wait until April 21st to hear back. I'm pretty excited to figure out where I'm going to live next, find a new apartment, and everything else that goes along with moving to a new city. The only thing I'm really nervous about is finding a good roommate. I'm sure I'll end up getting an apartment with another one of the interns; I just hope it works out well.

Aside from that part of my life, senior year seems to be going well. It's a lot busier than expected, but I guess I can't really avoid that when almost all of my classes are science-based and have required 3-hour labs. I'm excited to be done with school, and sometimes question why I'm going back for two more years, but I know it’s what I have to do in order to get to where I eventually want to be.

For the longest time I didn't think I would miss Clemson, but this year has made me realize how much I really love it down here and how much I'm going to miss my awesome friends, crazy traditions, football games and of course, the beautiful campus. I'm going to be sad to leave in May, but I know I'll be back to visit as often as I can.

No comments: