Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello hello!

Hey everyone!

My name is Sara and I am a senior this year at Clemson University. (Somehow I managed to put this class off until my last semester...whoops.) Anyway, my major is Food Science with a concentration in Nutrition and Dietetics which I will be further pursing in graduate school in the fall of 2008.

I was born and raised in Ohio, and gladly, can still call it home. Growing up, I was the youngest of 3, with an older brother who now lives in Memphis, TN with his wife, and an older sister that currently lives in Boston, MA. Unfortunately my family is so spread out that we don't get to see each other as much as we would like, but it definitely makes you appreciate your family that much more.

I am a very active individual and will take any opportunity to try new things. I enjoy all types of sports (especially rowing), but my real passion is the art of glassblowing. I was lucky enough to grow up in "The Glass City," (Toledo, Ohio) where I was able to take glassblowing classes at one of the top 5 museums in the country. Unfortunately, college has not left much time for me to pursue my hobby, so I am looking forward to getting back to it after I graduate.

I am excited for this semester but also a little sad at the same time as I will have to say goodbye to most of my friends in May. But for now, it's time to have fun.

No comments: